Thursday 2 June 2011

Number 2 - Free lessons and listenings via podcast

Hello there,

I have just visited the iTunes store to see what free material they have. A student of mine who never has time to do his homework and is always on the move loves these free listenings, so I thought I would take a look. I can see why he loves podcast, you can sign up for most of them for FREE and there is something for every level from elementary to proficiency. You can listen to grammar and pronunciation lessons or simply listen to recordings about culture, news, food and wine, history, anything you like really. Why not visit the store too. Here is just a sample of those that I looked at:

English as a second language
English grammar in context
Big city small city
UK culture

Enjoy, I will be back soon with more ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment